AndiABCs

Andi's ABCs

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) - James Dashner Holy crap that was intense. I swear for the first 150 pages I was completely clueless to what was happening and for the last 150 I was holding my breath on the edge of my seat. Wow is about the only word I can use to describe what turned out to be fantastic book with more twists then a winding road. Dashner created such an intricate tale of trickery, intrigue, confusion and mystery that you can't help letting yourself get lost in the maze with all these amazing characters. They are seemingly as clueless as you are going through the journey and it is more a comfort then a hindrance. Add to the fact that they are all so young and what they go through you will certainly be aching for more. I know I am. The ending was both sly and obvious, but you really won't see it coming. Looking forward to finding out really who is to be trusted and what this whole thing is about. Well done Mr. Dashner!