AndiABCs

Andi's ABCs

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles Honestly I didn't think I could love another Fuentes brother as much as I loved Alex but then there was Carlos. OMG I'm in love! There was something so hot about his massive ego, rough edges and tough guy facade. He is the the bad boy that every girl has a crush on at some point and Elkeles nailed the character to a tee. When you first meet him again you only get the surface of him, but as the story unfolds more and more and his relationship with Kiara, every part his equal, unfolds, you find more to Carlos then you thought and it is near impossible to not fall in love. He truly cares about people and lets that show when you least expect it. And seeing him fall in love with Kiara was pure magic and what every girl wants. I do have to say I'm a little skeptical that parents would be so cool about their teenaged daughter fooling around with the teenage boy that lives with them. They were way too laid back about it. But if I can suspend reality for The Hunger Games, Delirium and Divergent I can surely do that for a book that just made me smile. Two brothers down, one more Fuentes to go. I'm gonna miss these boys when they are gone.