AndiABCs

Andi's ABCs

Truth - Julia Karr I had read Julia Karr's XVI a while ago ecstatic that there was a sequel. I was dying to know what sold happen to Nina now that she got her tattoo and knew the truth. I was really looking forward to seeing her relationship with Sal grow and her connection to the Jenkins' further. Sadly I was disappointed with Truth. Now don't get me wrong, it was a pretty good story, but it just didn't live up to my expectations.

Truth was more about Nina's fight for women's rights then it was about dealing with everything she had learned and figuring out who she was. There wasn't enough growth with Nina and that made me sad. Also the book lacked a lot of Sal and a focus on their relationship which was an integral part of XVI. I guess in the long run I just wanted more. The action was there and I was dying to read more at certain parts, but there just wasn't enough. I need a third part.