AndiABCs

Andi's ABCs

Prized (Birthmarked Trilogy Series #2) - Caragh M. O'Brien I wanted to like this one more, I really did. I loved Birthmarked so much. Gaia Stone was so unbelievably strong in the first book. She stood up for what she believed in, made sacrifices for the people she cared for and thought nothing of herself. That Gaia Stone I loved. Sadly in Prized I felt she was missing. There was something broken about her, something not right and it bothered me. She played games with Leon and Will and Peter and that wasn't Gaia go me. She became a caricature of herself and I just didn't like it. She followed orders and abided by the laws of Sylum and it rubbed me the wrong way. Instead of fighting for her sister and doing whatever it took to get her back she sat and did nothing. Like Leon told her, she wasn't the same Gaia Stone and because of that I didn't like this one as much as I hoped. I will say the last 30 pages or so I started to see the real Gaia and because of that I eagerly await the final chapter of this series. But all and all it was just meh for me.