AndiABCs

Andi's ABCs

Seven Clues to Winning You - Kristin Walker This book was just adorable. It was cheesy and cutesy and predictable, but it was still all the same adorable. There were parts I thought that were all too convenient for the story to progress, but it all just worked really because honestly a story like this isn't meant to be anything but fun fluff and that is exactly what it was.

Blythe had the tendency to get on my nerves. She always did these things and justified them but really she was being selfish in my opinion. But underneath that I could tell she really did believe she was in the right. It did break my heart how mean the people at her new school where to her and how insanely clueless her dad was. And don't even get me started on her supposed bestie. She is just plain obnoxious. But there were times I really liked Blythe and those times were when she was with Luke. He brought out the best in her and made her real and likeable. I loved how his character was written as flawed but as super cute and loveable. And the way their relationship blossomed may have been a bit quick, but I don't care because they were just too cute together.

All in all a really fast(I read it in one day while working a full 10 hours) and fun read. A definite crowd pleaser.